Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Srinivasan Kumarasamy <kk...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/20 13:52:49 UTC

CouchDB for Mobile Platforms

Hi,

I am looking for CouchDB for Android, I could not locate the link for
downloading at,

http://www.couch.io/android

At some news sites, I read CouchDB is available on Android. Please clarify
CouchDB available now on Android or in future. Greatly appreciate any help.

Also if there is any road map information for supporting other platforms
(iOS, MeeGo, etc), Please provide pointers where I can find information.

Thanks,
Srini

Re: CouchDB for Mobile Platforms

Posted by Srinivasan Kumarasamy <kk...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for the information.

I am going to try the alpha-version on Android 2.2 emulator. I will keep
posting.

I am just eager to know whether CouchDB for Android will be open sourced and
available for free.

Thanks,
Srini

Posted by Christian Scharr <Ch...@hsh-berlin.com>.