Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Murugan Ramu <mr...@trulogica.com> on 2004/01/13 23:35:14 UTC

servlet OJB

Hello:

I keep getting this error when I invoke the servlet that contains the
OJB access code. Anyone had such a problem and rectified it?

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/commons/pool/PoolableObjectFactory

MR

Re: servlet OJB

Posted by "Larry V. Streepy, Jr." <st...@healthlanguage.com>.
I would assume that you don't have commons-pool.jar in your classpath.

--
Larry V. Streepy, Jr.
Senior Vice President and CTO