Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Davor Bonaci <da...@apache.org> on 2017/01/23 18:29:36 UTC

Release 0.5.0

It's been about a month since the last release, so we should start
preparing the next one. We have plenty of great content to share with our
users!

We have a couple of release blocking bugs [1], but they seem to be heading
towards a conclusion. Is anybody aware of any other release blocking issues?

Finally, does anybody want to volunteer to manage this release? I'd be
happy to help if you hit any issues along the way.

Thanks!

Davor

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20BEAM%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%200.5.0%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20due%20ASC%2C%20priority%20DESC%2C%20created%20ASC

Re: Release 0.5.0

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

I will be the release manager for the 0.5.0.

I plan to start the release process pretty soon (later today or tomorrow
morning my time).

It seems we don't have any blocking Jira targeted on 0.5.0.

Please, if you have some pending Jira or code to merge, let me know asap.

Thanks !
Regards
JB

--