Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Justin Myers <jj...@iamjj.com> on 2018/01/29 21:16:25 UTC

looking to hand off existing project

Looking to see if anyone would be interested in inheriting a Flex 4 project of mine. I am unavailable to meet my client’s timeline. It is an Adobe AIR application for Windows/OSX desktop. Controlled installations for trade show market (no consumer deployment). For delivery, you would only need to supply the installer, some instruction, and perhaps make yourself available for phone assistance (if needed). Basically a couple glorified full screen touch applications for trade show attendee usage. End client is in the medical field. All the content consists of slides, some of which contain fancy, programmatic vector animations. Some but very little form submission integration. Client just needs current version to be revised by March 10. It will be a significant undertaking, considering the amount of initial deconstruction/reverse engineering involved and the spastic nature of this particular client. You would definitely need to be all in if you take this on, but can be financially rewarding. I can package and supply all libraries involved.

If interested, please contact me off forum at jj@iamjj.com <ma...@iamjj.com>.

Thanks,

JJ Myers

Re: looking to hand off existing project

Posted by Kyle McKnight <ka...@gmail.com>.
I would be interested in hearing any more info you can give about it

Kyle