Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Viktoras Didziulis <vi...@ekoinf.net> on 2006/06/16 10:14:37 UTC

[users@httpd] chopped SSI document

Hi!

I am experiencing strange behavior of shtml document. It is loaded partially
and the document is chopped when encounters #if expr="$QUERY_STRING='' "
directive. The same document works without any problems with my hosting
provider. And it used to work with previous versions of Apache. But when I
try loading it on my upgraded Apache 2 servers both on Linux or Windows it
gets chopped. What's even more embarrassing - it does not record any error
into error logs (and they are not set to nul ;-) ), although previously it
complained about "$QUERY_STRING=''" several times. I suspect there is a
problem with my httpd.conf but where ? What could cause such a behavior of
SSI? Is there any other way to specify expression that QUERY_STRING is empty
?

Thanks in advance !
And thanks William for your help on logs!
Viktoras