Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Steven Haines <ly...@yahoo.com> on 2010/06/09 16:53:02 UTC

Re: [wicketstuff/wicket-contrib-jasperpreports] Is anyone supporting this?

We're just about to start integrating Jasper with our wicket application (with a due date by the end of the week), so I found your positing particularly timely!

Do you have any sample code and/or configuration information that shows me how to integrate wicket-contrib-jasperreports into my application (Maven)?

Thanks!
Steve

Posted by Charles Deal <ch...@gmail.com>.
The WicketStuff repo is now hosted by Sonatype.

                <repository>
                  <id>sonatype</id>
                  <name>Sonatype OSS repository</name>
                  <url>https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/public/