Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Razu Sharif <ra...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/16 09:22:04 UTC

Re: using umls dictionary lookup offline

Hello,

I am running cTAKES from command line and installed it as user mode. Now I
really need to make sure it works offline also. Found instruction for it
like load Umls data to MySQL and use JdbcConceptFactory instead of
UmlsJdbcConceptFactory. I went trough xml configuration file and couldn't
figure out how to use JdbcConceptFactory. I imported cTAKES project into
eclipse still no luck. For ytex, What can I do to run cTAKES offline. Little
help will be appreciable.

Thanks