Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/17 19:42:35 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Storm 1.1.0 (RC1)

This is a call to vote on releasing Apache Storm 1.1.0 (rc1)

Full list of changes in this release:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=storm.git;a=blob_plain;f=CHANGELOG.md;hb=17a2017fb644e353fb2a0f5bf50d400ee28036ba

The tag/commit to be voted upon is v1.1.0:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=storm.git;a=tree;h=75b7d808d10674ff580beb031ae970fe94e97615;hb=17a2017fb644e353fb2a0f5bf50d400ee28036ba

The source archive being voted upon can be found here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/storm/apache-storm-1.1.0-rc1/apache-storm-1.1.0-src.tar.gz

Other release files, signatures and digests can be found here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/storm/apache-storm-1.1.0-rc1/

The release artifacts are signed with the following key:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=storm.git;a=blob_plain;f=KEYS;hb=22b832708295fa2c15c4f3c70ac0d2bc6fded4bd

The Nexus staging repository for this release is:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachestorm-1045

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Storm 1.1.0.

When voting, please list the actions taken to verify the release.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Storm 1.1.0
[ ]  0 No opinion

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release.

-Taylor

[CANCELED] [VOTE] Release Apache Storm 1.1.0 (RC1)

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.
Canceling this RC to address a critical issue.

-Taylor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Storm 1.1.0 (RC1)

Posted by Hugo Da Cruz Louro <hl...@hortonworks.com>.
I will fix it ASAP. @Bobby, please reply to my PR comment, and I will submit a patch ASAP.

Hugo

Posted by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com>.
Any chance STORM-2326 Upgrade log4j and slf4j for branch 1.x #1947
<https://github.com/apache/storm/pull/1947> could be included in the next
RC?

Posted by Bobby Evans <ev...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Bobby Evans <ev...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.