Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Eric Chaves <er...@uolet.com> on 2017/10/21 18:15:35 UTC

Formatting string numbers and date

Hi, is it possible to format numbers and dates with NiFi's Expression
Language?

Best regards,

Re: Formatting string numbers and date

Posted by Eric Chaves <er...@uolet.com>.
Hi Bryan, thanks for the help. Now that I've used nifi a little longer I'm
getting the hang of it. I was trying to do basic stuff like formatting
monetary values and masking text but I ended doing it in another way.

Thanks for the help anyway!

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.
Eric,

--