Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu> on 2017/07/27 13:34:19 UTC

RE: Medical record summarization [EXTERNAL]

Hi Abilash,

I don't know of any module that already does this ... but if anybody does have even the beginnings of one I am sure a lot of people would be interested!

I think that a possible quick start could be to use a sectionizer to divide up the note, then focus upon some sections (reason for visit, diagnosis, summaries) more than others (histories?) when inspecting the extracted data.

All,
Has anybody out there already done this or something similar?

Sean

Posted by "Abramowitsch, Peter" <pa...@hearst.com>.

Posted by Ab...@cognizant.com.