Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by John-M Baker <jo...@db.com> on 2008/07/03 11:55:01 UTC

Documentation errors

Hi,

http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/servlet-transport.html

See:

MessageContext ctx = context.getMessageContext();
HttpServletRequest request = (HttpServletRequest)
ctx.get(AbstractHTTPDestination.HTTP_REQUEST);
HttpServletRequest response = (HttpServletResponse)
ctx.get(AbstractHTTPDestination.HTTP_RESPONSE);

See the error?  HttpServletResponse response ...

Also, those examples could do with import statements.

John Baker
--
Web SSO
IT Infrastructure

---

Please refer to http://www.db.com/en/content/eu_disclosures.htm for additional EU corporate and regulatory disclosures.

Re: Documentation errors

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net>.
Good point.  I just fixed it, it may take a few hours for the site to
update though.

Glen

Re: Documentation errors

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Re: Documentation errors

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net>.
Help is always welcome: http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt

Glen

Re: Documentation errors

Posted by John-M Baker <jo...@db.com>.

2008-07-03 John-M Baker wrote:
> Hi,
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/servlet-transport.html
>
> See:
>
> MessageContext ctx = context.getMessageContext();
> HttpServletRequest request = (HttpServletRequest)
> ctx.get(AbstractHTTPDestination.HTTP_REQUEST);
> HttpServletRequest response = (HttpServletResponse)
> ctx.get(AbstractHTTPDestination.HTTP_RESPONSE);
>
> See the error?  HttpServletResponse response ...
>
> Also, those examples could do with import statements.

You're welcome to get a Confluence account and fix it.  Most of us are
volunteers here (even the one who isn't, as he's technically on
paternity leave right now.)

Glen

> John Baker
> --