Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Dominik Stadler <do...@gmx.at> on 2018/03/01 19:20:40 UTC

Fwd: Challenge on automatic generation of documentation

Hi,

Sorry for being unresponsive, I have to forward your request to the
dev-mailing list as I have only little time to spend on Apache POI
currently and the resulting questions/updates would be handled by the
active developers as a whole, so it's the whole group that will be able to
decide if we want to participate, usually this is done via a short vote.

@devs: I think it would be useful to have POI be used in this research, so
I vote +1 to go ahead. If anybody is interested and wants to be involved
more, let Marco know!

Dominik.

Posted by Greg Woolsey <gr...@gmail.com>.
+1

"never down vote an offer to document open source code" :)
I much prefer answering questions to writing documentation.

Posted by "pj.fanning" <fa...@yahoo.com>.
+1

Posted by "Murphy, Mark" <mu...@metalexmfg.com>.
+1