Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by joesmithcomm <jo...@yahoo.com> on 2011/03/08 17:01:10 UTC

Re: Connection Re-balance Question

Hi Gary,

Somehow another message got inserted into this thread, and my last post was
not showing up properly.  Excuse me for re-posting it again here.  Hope you
and others can shed some light on this issues...

Thanks

---- repost below ----

Hi Gary,

Thanks for the reply.  I've tried to attach the activemq.xml - for some
reason
it's been filtered out.  I do have the updateClusterClientsOnRemove="true"
attribute on the transport connector.  Sorry I did not list it in the
original
email.

Here is the snippet.

Broker 1:

Broker 2:

Will take a look with the code.  Not sure which module triggers the
re-balance.

Thanks, again

Re: Connection Re-balance Question

Posted by bodhayanc <bo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Joe,

I am having the same problem with AMQ 5.4.2. When an existing broker dies,
the existing connections are reconnected to other brokers in the cluster.
But when the broker comes up, I see messages are being published to that
broker but not consumed anymore.

Have you got any fix for this? Please let me know.

Thanks,
Bodhayan.