Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by du...@chennai.tcs.co.in on 2002/11/27 06:54:34 UTC

single object among many tomcat servers !!

Hi All,

I have more than one instance of tomcat server running
on a  Apache HTTP Server.

I have a cache component which caches objects in it.
How can I create a single instance of the cache component
across the tomcat servers ?

Thanx and Regards,
Kaushik

***The information contained in this message is legally privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the addressed individual or entity indicated in
this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person). It must not be
read, copied, disclosed, distributed or used by any person other than the addressee.
Unauthorised use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
 Opinions, conclusions and other information on this message that do not relate to the
official business of any of the constituent companies of the TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES
shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the Group. If you have received this
message in error, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by e-mail.
Thank you.***