Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Brendan Grainger <br...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/23 00:39:01 UTC

Low Priority: Lucene Facets in Solr?

Hi All,

Not really a pressing need for this at all, but having worked through a few
tutorials, I was wondering if there was any work being done to incorporate
Lucene Facets into solr:

http://lucene.apache.org/core/4_3_0/facet/org/apache/lucene/facet/doc-files/userguide.html

Brendan

Re: Low Priority: Lucene Facets in Solr?

Posted by William Bell <bi...@gmail.com>.
It would be beneficial. Lucene facets are really fast without caching and
are what I call v2 since the drill sideways also adds capabilities.

--
Bill Bell
billnbell@gmail.com

Re: Low Priority: Lucene Facets in Solr?

Posted by Brendan Grainger <br...@gmail.com>.

--
Brendan Grainger
www.kuripai.com

Re: Low Priority: Lucene Facets in Solr?