Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Gregory F. March" <ma...@gfm.net> on 2003/06/10 21:07:40 UTC

html:errors tag lost?

While playing with Kevin's action input= suggestion, I found I needed
to mess with the redirect= values.  If I set redirect=true, my
relative paths work fine.

However, I am using the html:errors tag and it seems that it has
gotten "lost", i.e. I do not get my validation errors displayed.

I'm still not entirely clear on how the html:errors tag works, but I
have this in my tile jsp:

    <pre>
    </pre>

And when I have redirect=false, I get things like "Password is
required" in the html, but the url is my .do and my relative paths
don't work and I can't see my images.  When it is true, I don't get
the error text (but the url is what I want and the paths are just fine
- I can see my images).

Sorry for all the questions... Hopefully I'll be able to answer a few
myself some day...

Thanks,

/greg

--