Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Tobias Israel <to...@buschmais.com> on 2008/06/16 17:53:39 UTC

cxf-bc soap processing

Hi,

I've a setup where a bean component creates an exchange to call an bus
external web service via the cxf-bc component (which works in provider
mode). The reeuest wich the bean component creates only contains the part
for the soap body. cxf-bc adds the soap tags, handles the reqest of the
external web services and everything is fine. Fine but one aspect. the
response from the external service is provided with the full soap message to
the nmr and so for my bean as well. Is there a property or something (I did
not found anything) to configure cxf-bc for "unwrap" the soap message and
only provide the soap body's payload to the nmr?

Thanks Tobias

P.S.: I provide a busCfg file parameter in xbean.xml to configure some other
cxf aspects, but did not define any messaging behavior...

Re: cxf-bc soap processing

Posted by Tobias Israel <to...@buschmais.com>.
Hi,

yes I did, but there is another problem coming by using the JBIWrapper. It
seems to me, that there is some missmatch in the JBI specifications
interpretation of how to handle JBI-Wrappers within the NormalizedMessage.
In other words, using the JBI-Wrapper option causes ServiceMix to provide
this Wrapper to the components. The CXF component itself desires this
wrapper. Therefore to satisfy this component I've to provide such a wrapper
within the message, crated by another componten (in my case a bean
component) and this means to me, that I've to write components wich are
aware of the relation to other compontents following up in the message flow.
These components aren't "independent" anymore! So on my opinion the JBI
Wrapper stuff has to be transparent for any component and the bus itselb has
to handle all the meta data concerns coming up with the wrapper.

Hope that a developer of servicemix will reply to this.

Thanks a lot,
Tobias

Re: cxf-bc soap processing

Re: cxf-bc soap processing

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tobias,

So far we don't provide this configuration property, but it's easy for
you to add an interceptor to do this "unwrap".

Regards

Freeman