Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by rinku24 <ri...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/17 16:47:14 UTC

java.lang.LinkageError in servicemix while deploying with jboss, jboss-deployer

Jboss 4.2.3.GA
JBoss-Deployer 3.1.2
Servicemix 3.1.2
OS Mac
Java 1.6.0

I am trying to deploy servicemix into jboss using jboss-deployer which works
fine and log shows "JBI started". But when I tried to copy JBI component e.g
file or ftp, it gives error on conflicting class. See the below exception.
It seems there is conflicting parser class but don't know how to resolve it.

Caused by: java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: when
resolving method
"javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilder.parse(Lorg/xml/sax/InputSource;)Lorg/w3c/dom/Document;"
the class loader (instance of org/jboss/mx/loading/UnifiedClassLoader3) of
the current class, org/apache/servicemix/jbi/framework/DeploymentService,
and the class loader (instance of <bootloader>) for resolved class,
javax/xml/parsers/DocumentBuilder, have different Class objects for the type
org/xml/sax/InputSource used in the signature
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.DeploymentService.parse(DeploymentService.java:638)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.DeploymentService.getComponentTaskError(DeploymentService.java:583)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.DeploymentService.deployServiceAssembly(DeploymentService.java:534)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.checkPendingSAs(AutoDeploymentService.java:471)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateArchive(AutoDeploymentService.java:278)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateExternalArchive(AutoDeploymentService.java:201)
	at
org.servicemix.jboss.deployment.JBIService.installArchive(JBIService.java:116)
	at
	at
	at
org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:155)

Re: java.lang.LinkageError in servicemix while deploying with jboss, jboss-deployer

Posted by rinku24 <ri...@yahoo.com>.
Found the problem.  My JBI binding component was including xercesImpl and
xml-api jar files which was causing this issues. I removed them and
recreated the zip file.