Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Khai Doan <kh...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/05 21:41:21 UTC

Should "Medical" be highlighted when user search for "medication"?

I am still trying to learn Solr.  My Solr configuration is based on the
default example schema.xml (I haven't customize the field types).  I am
using text for the fields that I want highlighting on.

I am searching for "medication", but I see that "Medical" is highlighted.
Should this be the case?  If this should not be the case, how should I go
about fixing it?

Thanks,
Khai

Re: Should "Medical" be highlighted when user search for "medication"?

Posted by Khai Doan <kh...@gmail.com>.
I see that medication got reduced to medic.

Thanks,
Khai

Posted by Koji Sekiguchi <ko...@r.email.ne.jp>.