Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by John Colvin <jc...@openconnect.ie> on 2001/08/31 11:35:33 UTC

Blob data

Hi
Does anybody know how I can add Blob data as a byte[] using Peer objects?

I have a column in my table called ExtendedData which is a blob and the Peer method getExtendedData returns a byte array so how do I add a byte array to my criteria to insert the data.

Thanks in advance.

Rgrds
John

---

Re: Blob data

Posted by John McNally <jm...@collab.net>.
Have you tried criteria.add("table.column", blobData)?

where blobData is byte[].

john mcnally