Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Michael Homeijer <M....@devote.nl> on 2002/03/11 08:22:56 UTC

RE: [Announcement] re: HTML Form <-> XML <-> JavaBeans Binding

Hi,

It looks great. I think the stuff you mentioned (schematron transformer,
castor, formbeans etc.) and the multiplexer (eg, determine flow of events
trough the pipeline based on the outcome of the schematron transformer)
proposed by Vadim will provide a way to create even more abstract and
reusable form handling in Cocoon.

Michael.