Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Floßmann Christoph <Ch...@volke-muc.de> on 2004/03/31 10:29:57 UTC

Three Columns Layout

Whenever I try the three columns layout the portal extends my screen (means I have to scroll vertically to see the hole page). This happens with 1024*768. At a 1280*1024 Resolution everything works fine.
Is there a way to fit the layout to a 1024*768 screen size or even better to any resolution?

Re: Three Columns Layout

Posted by Bart Posselt <po...@systemsdefinition.com>.
This problem could also happen if you have form fields that have a length
set too long.

Bart

Re: Three Columns Layout

Posted by Raphaël Luta <ra...@apache.org>.

Re: Tomcat 5 with jetspeed 1.4?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Lievremont <je...@eads.net>.
I'm currently using JetSpeed 1.4 with Tomcat 5.0.19 without any problem;
just don't forget to put the xalan.jar file into
$CATALINA_HOME/common/endorsed (problem with the default XML parser).

--
| Jean-Baptiste Lièvremont                            |
|   E-mail : jean-baptiste.lievremont@eads.net        |

Runnig Tomcat 5 with jetspeed 1.4?

Posted by Debora Galante <de...@eng.it>.
Did you have this problem runnig jetspeed 1.4 with Tomcat 5??

GRAVE: Exception while expanding web application archive jetspeed.war
java.io.IOException: org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException:
org.a
pache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: No suitable Log constructor
[Lj
ava.lang.Class;@14b6bed for org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JLogger

Posted by Debora Galante <de...@eng.it>.
Can Tomcat 5 work with jetspeed 1.4