Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2005/07/11 20:19:49 UTC

j-t-c/common/build -> j-t-c/jk/support ?

It turns out the common/build macros are only referenced
within the jk tree (which is all I check out to build modjk).

I'd like to move the apache.m4, get_ver.awk and os_apache.m4
scripts to this new home, preserving history by copying the ,v
files, stripping old tags from the new copies and then cvs rm'ing
the originals.   Votes/comments/concerns?

Bill

Re: j-t-c/common/build -> j-t-c/jk/support ?

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>.
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> It turns out the common/build macros are only referenced
> within the jk tree (which is all I check out to build modjk).
>
> I'd like to move the apache.m4, get_ver.awk and os_apache.m4
> scripts to this new home, preserving history by copying the ,v
> files, stripping old tags from the new copies and then cvs rm'ing
> the originals.   Votes/comments/concerns?

+1.

Mladen.

Re: j-t-c/common/build -> j-t-c/jk/support ?

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com>.
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> It turns out the common/build macros are only referenced
> within the jk tree (which is all I check out to build modjk).
>
> I'd like to move the apache.m4, get_ver.awk and os_apache.m4
> scripts to this new home, preserving history by copying the ,v
> files, stripping old tags from the new copies and then cvs rm'ing
> the originals.   Votes/comments/concerns?

+1