Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Mike Wong <mi...@finepoint.com.hk> on 2006/11/27 11:10:49 UTC

Create proforma invoice

Hi,

Wondering is it possible to create a pro-forma invoice before I issue a
commercial invoice to the customer in OfBiz?

Thanks
Mike

Re: Create proforma invoice

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
From: "Si Chen" <si...@opensourcestrategies.com>

> Quote is one good way to do it.  Or, you can just create the invoice
> in the accounting module, and as long as you don't set it to "Ready"
> it is not considered final, nor is posted to the ledger.

Interesting, thanks Si

Jacques

Re: Create proforma invoice

Posted by Rajesh Mallah <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Victor ,

My concerns are mostly addressed and it is in line with the workflow you
mentioned.
Thanks for your reply. More on this from me after a few weeks.

regds
mallah.

Re: Create proforma invoice

Re: Create proforma invoice