Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Erik Drolshammer <dr...@idi.ntnu.no> on 2007/11/14 10:03:13 UTC

Mapping between folder in subversion and projectGroup

Hi!
My subversion repo has the following structure:

root/lib/lib1
root/lib/lib2
root/lib/libX
root/clients/clientA
root/clients/clientB
root/clients/clientX
root/server/module1
root/server/module2
root/server/module3

I want to have each folder in "root" to correspond to a separate
projectGroup i Continuum. Is this supported in 1.1?

If not, is there a jira-issue for it?

--
Regards
Erik Drolshammer

Re: Mapping between folder in subversion and projectGroup

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.
I'm no continuum dev so you'll have to wait for an answer from
somebody else or just make the request

Regards

--
http://www.somatik.be

Re: Mapping between folder in subversion and projectGroup

Posted by Erik Drolshammer <dr...@idi.ntnu.no>.

Posted by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com>.

--
http://www.somatik.be