Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by "Fischer, Nicola (ORISA Software GmbH)" <fi...@orisa.de> on 2008/12/10 11:26:45 UTC

WikiVariables

Hi,

I would like to put the actual date as a input to a wikiform. I have
seen that I can use wikivariables as formelements.

Example
--------------------------------------
[{FormSet form='newLolForm' newPageName='test' test='{$uptime}'}]

[{
FormOpen form='newLolForm'}]

||Title| [{FormInput name='title' type='text' size='10'}]
||date| [{FormInput name='test' type='hidden' size='10'}]
--------------------------------------

Unfortunatly there is no wikivariable for the current Date. I have seen,
that I can catch a lot of wikivariables from properties and the context.

Is it possible to add the date to wikivariables? Even better the Data in
a special format(like DD-mm-YYYY)?

Regards,
Nicola Fischer

____________
Virus checked by G DATA AntiVirus
Version: AVF 19.181 dated 10.12.2008

Re: WikiVariables

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
Plse checkout this request for a Date plugin, with localized format.
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSPWIKI-240

Although it may not yet solve the form related use-case.

dirk

AW: WikiVariables

Posted by "Fischer, Nicola (ORISA Software GmbH)" <fi...@orisa.de>.

Re: WikiVariables