Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Clayton Wohl <cl...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/09 22:21:15 UTC

Request: Java 17 Support?

Are there any plans for Flink to support Java 17 and provide Java 17-based
Docker images?

There are a variety of new language/VM features we'd like to use and we
were hoping Flink would support Java 17.

thanks
Kurt

Re: Request: Java 17 Support?

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-15736

Java 17 support is currently *not* expected for 1.15.