Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Greg Reddin <gr...@fnf.com> on 2004/02/03 14:21:41 UTC

Re: Struts and Chinese

I've done it before.  Unforetunately, I can't remember everything that
had to be done.  If my memory serves me correctly, I didn't have to
change anything within the application or Struts.  I only had to add a
Servlet filter to set the character encoding of the request before
Struts ever sees it.  You can probably find it on the web somewhere.
Search for SetCharacterEncodingFilter.  I no longer have the code.

Greg

Re: Struts and Chinese

Posted by Jim Theodoridis <st...@tera.gr>.
Struts works fine with UTF

More information will have at:

www.anassina.com/struts/i18n/i18n.html

but i u work on a database check if the driver an the database support UTF
I work fine with Greek charakter on UTF