Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Ka...@ril.com on 2019/03/18 14:32:30 UTC

RE: [External]Re: Unable to read all cache data using ScanQuery API

Hi,

Unfortunately, it might be difficult to send out the logs due to restricted access. May be if you can suggest me to look for a specific thing in logs then I will check and get back to you.

Thanks and Regards,
Kamlesh Joshi

Posted by Stephen Darlington <st...@gridgain.com>.
It looks like one of the nodes is unreachable or corrupt in some way. Look for disconnection or communication errors.

As a general point, including text rather than screen-shots is preferable; the screenshots are barely legible.

Regards,
Stephen