Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Eoghan Glynn <eo...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/06 18:32:07 UTC

Re: Query about From header in CXF

I guess the only justification for not decoding the <wsa:From> is that
we don't use it internally in the CXF dispatch logic.

But I guess applications or custom interceptors may be interested in
this header, so we should really decode it.

Please file a JIRA, it should be trivial to fix. Or else submit a
patch if you're feeling adventurous :)

Cheers,
Eoghan

Posted by Eoghan Glynn <eo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Andrew!

I've committed the fix and also added some unit test coverage.

Cheers,
Eoghan

Posted by Andrew Dinn <ad...@redhat.com>.