Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by "Charles N. Harvey III" <ch...@alloy.com> on 2002/05/22 15:58:29 UTC

[Veltools] Ready made jars

I would like to keep up with the latest veltools but I am not so proficient
with cvs.  I have tried, but I just can't seem to get it to do what it
should.
So I was wondering if there was a way to get nightly builds, or even monthly
builds of the veltools projects?  Thanks a lot.

Charlie

Re: [Veltools] Ready made jars

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
On 5/22/02 9:58 AM, "Charles N. Harvey III" <ch...@alloy.com> wrote:

> I would like to keep up with the latest veltools but I am not so proficient
> with cvs.  I have tried, but I just can't seem to get it to do what it
> should.
> So I was wondering if there was a way to get nightly builds, or even monthly
> builds of the veltools projects?  Thanks a lot.

Nightly builds are coming.  I will keep on it..

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.
Research & Development, Adeptra Inc.