Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by James Peach <jp...@apache.org> on 2013/06/02 20:47:50 UTC

Re: [01/26] Separate the Admin and SDK guides.

On Jun 1, 2013, at 10:01 PM, jpeach@apache.org wrote:

> Updated Branches:
>  refs/heads/master 7b175f03a -> a782694ba

I've been thinking about this some more, and I'd really like to distribute the documentation through the source tree. For example, each plugin directory should have a plugin.rst documenting itself; each tool can have a tool.rst with usage and reference information.

This should make it easier to keep the documentation up to date, however it probably means building everything into a single sphinx doc set. I'll play around a bit with this in a branch first ...

Comments?