Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Peter Downs <pe...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/07 00:34:37 UTC

Lack of a C CouchDB Library?

Hey all,
I was checking out the getting started page (http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Basics) and noticed that
there is currently no "Getting started with C" page. Is there no standard C api/library?
If not, I would be more than willing to write one, using my pouch project (https://github.com/peterldowns/pouch),
which is a C api/library for working with CouchDB that I started writing in 2011 for my work at UPenn.

Thoughts?

Peter Downs

peterldowns@gmail.com
github.com/peterldowns

Re: Lack of a C CouchDB Library?

Posted by Randall Leeds <ra...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 15:34, Peter Downs <pe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
> I was checking out the getting started page (http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Basics) and noticed that
> there is currently no "Getting started with C" page. Is there no standard C api/library?
> If not, I would be more than willing to write one, using my pouch project (https://github.com/peterldowns/pouch),
> which is a C api/library for working with CouchDB that I started writing in 2011 for my work at UPenn.

If you send your wiki user name I can add you to the contributor list.