Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk> on 2005/07/19 20:26:04 UTC

gump.xml location

I've just had chats with Stefan Bodewig and Leo Simons from Gump, about
the location of the gump.xml file.

At the moment, they've got a _copy_ of our gump.xml in
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/gump/metadata/project/cocoon.xml
which is far from preferable.

Here's what we came up with:

  * Move the above to
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/gump/metadata/project/cocoon/module.xml

  * Then create an SVN external from $COCOON_TRUNK/src/gump/ to the above
    directory.
  * Change gump.descriptor in build.properties to src/gump/module.xml

Everything should then run just as it has before, but gump.xml has
moved. Gump would be able to edit the file, so would we.

Are people happy with this?

Regards, Upayavira

Re: gump.xml location

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Upayavira wrote:
> I've just had chats with Stefan Bodewig and Leo Simons from Gump, about
> the location of the gump.xml file.
>
> At the moment, they've got a _copy_ of our gump.xml in
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/gump/metadata/project/cocoon.xml
> which is far from preferable.
>
> Here's what we came up with:
>
>  * Move the above to
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/gump/metadata/project/cocoon/module.xml
>
>  * Then create an SVN external from $COCOON_TRUNK/src/gump/ to the above
>    directory.
>  * Change gump.descriptor in build.properties to src/gump/module.xml
>
> Everything should then run just as it has before, but gump.xml has
> moved. Gump would be able to edit the file, so would we.
>
> Are people happy with this?

+1

--
Stefano.

Re: gump.xml location

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Le 19 juil. 05, à 20:26, Upayavira a écrit :

> Are people happy with this?

yes

-Bertrand

--
   Bertrand Delacretaz
   independent consultant, Lausanne, Switzerland