Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Sean Owen <so...@cloudera.com> on 2015/06/19 20:54:41 UTC

Workaround for problems with OS X + JIRA Client

Not sure if many of you use JIRA Client
(http://almworks.com/jiraclient/overview.html) to keep tabs on JIRA --
definitely worth it -- but if you're on OS X, I wonder if you too have
suddenly been experiencing some type of SSL / keypair error on
syncing? It's something to do with a JIRA server update and the fact
that this app only knows how to run on Apple's Java 6, and it has some
lack of support for bigger keys.

Anyway ... if so, and you have Java 7 / 8 available locally as 'java',
this mostly works:

cd /Applications/JIRA\ Client.app/Contents/Resources/Java/lib
java -jar ../jiraclient.jar

Re: Workaround for problems with OS X + JIRA Client

Posted by Yu Ishikawa <yu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sean,

That sounds interesting. I didn't know the client. I will try it later.
Thank you for sharing the information.

Yu

-----
-- Yu Ishikawa