Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by jgenender <jg...@apache.org> on 2010/04/18 15:48:24 UTC

Karma for wiki (and its down too)

Hi guys...

I contributed a patch and was subsequently committed (Thanks Dejan!) for
AMQ-2697 as an enhancement.  I would like to update the doc on
http://activemq.apache.org/advisory-message.html to show that enhancement
for 5.4+.  I tried to get into it, but I'm getting this report:

Database is being updated by an instance which is not part of the current
cluster. You should check network connections between cluster nodes,
especially multicast traffic.

So.. I can't test if I have karma to update the page.  So if someone can
look into fixing the cwiki and ensuring I have karma, that would be awesome!

Thanks,

Jeff

Re: Karma for wiki (and its down too)

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi Jeff,

wiki is back. Looking at your profile, I think you should be able to edit
pages in ActiveMQ space (you're in asf-cla group). If you experience any
problems, please let me know.

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.