Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Stephen Turner <st...@MIT.EDU> on 2010/08/18 17:28:55 UTC

Struts 2.2.1 - Unit Testing Interceptors

Unit tests for interceptors in Struts 2.2.1

In TokenInterceptorTest I see a reference to
org.apache.struts2.TestConfigurationProvider, but I can't find this class
in a jar file. I do see the source code though.

Which jar should I be using for TestConfigurationProvider?

Thanks,
Steve

Re: Struts 2.2.1 - Unit Testing Interceptors

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.
2010/8/18 Stephen Turner <st...@mit.edu>:
> I'm looking in struts2-junit-plugin-2.2.1.jar that came as part of
> struts2-2.2.1-all.zip and I see only these classes in the org/apache/struts2
> folder:
>
> StrutsTestCase.class
> StrutsTestCase$1.class
> StrutsSpringTestCase.class
>
> What am I missing?

This class is used internally by Struts 2 (src/main/test) and it isn't
exposed to users :-(

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: Struts 2.2.1 - Unit Testing Interceptors

Posted by Stephen Turner <st...@MIT.EDU>.

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.