Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Dave Johnson <da...@rollerweblogger.org> on 2005/11/22 14:10:44 UTC

Roller 2.0 RC2 ready (Re: comments.vm in the X2 theme?)

On Nov 22, 2005, at 1:45 AM, Allen Gilliland wrote:
> do we really need to do this for 2.0?  i think we've done enough for
> 2.0, can we do this later?
> -- Allen

Right.

I deferred the theme related bugs, fixed the migration script bugs I
found when upgrading a 1.0 site to 2.0 and uploaded Roller 2.0 RC2 to
my ~snoopdave space on people.apache.org. The files are:

     roller-2.0-rc2-incubating.tar.gz
     roller-src-2.0-rc2-incubating.tar.gz
     roller-tools-2.0-rc2-incubating.tar.gz

I'll call for a release vote later today, once I've created the 1.X to
2.0 upgrade guide.

- Dave