Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Benjamin Drasin <li...@hotmail.com> on 2005/12/21 02:32:03 UTC

?wsdl links not working on service list page

Hello,

Please excuse me if this is covered somewhere; I looked in the
documentation, in the mail archive, and on the wiki and could not find
anything promising.

I have written some web services (which are working).  Here is my web.xml:

    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>AxisServlet</servlet-name>
        <display-name>Apache-Axis Servlet</display-name>
        <servlet-class>
            org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet
        </servlet-class>
    </servlet>

    <servlet-mapping>
      <servlet-name>AxisServlet</servlet-name>
      <url-pattern>/services/*</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

I then added the file server-config.wsdd with my web services:

<service name="urn:mavent.review.asynchronous.poll" provider="java:RPC">
  <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="reviewDocument"/>
  <parameter name="className"
value="com.inventigo.mavent.comply.expert.portal.web.service.AsyncReview"/>
</service>
<service name="urn:mavent.review.view" provider="java:RPC">
  <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="getReviewResult"/>
  <parameter name="className"
value="com.inventigo.mavent.comply.expert.portal.web.service.GetReviewResult
"/>
</service>

  The URL http://localhost/app/services now lists my web services (and the
web services work with the client I wrote), but the links lead to 404 error
pages - is there another step I need to publish the wsdl files or something?

Thanks in advance

Bye-Ben

Re: ?wsdl links not working on service list page

Posted by Benjamin Drasin <li...@hotmail.com>.
I found a solution to this - I had to add a namespace to a beanmapping I had
for an exception that the method could throw.  The method itself worked
without this, but not the wsdl generation.

Weird.

bye-Ben

Posted by Benjamin Drasin <li...@hotmail.com>.
Jason,

Posted by Jason Cwik <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
hi all;

sorry for late reply ,

even in .93 there was no wsdl generation , it only print the wsdl if only the wsdl is there in the archive file. But with next release you will be able to get the wsdl for if the wsdl is there or not and it only generate doc/lit type wsdl. We are thinking to improve that soon.

Thanks,
 Deepal
~Future is Open~

  According to my knowledge axis2-0.92 is not supporting for generating wsdl for a
  axis web service.(IF wrong please correct me)
  madushan thilina

  Benjamin Drasin <li...@hotmail.com> wrote:
    Hello,

    Please excuse me if this is covered somewhere; I looked in the
    documentation, in the mail archive, and on the wiki and could not find
    anything promising.

    I have written some web services (which are working). Here is my web.xml:

    AxisServlet
    Apache-Axis Servlet

    org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet

    AxisServlet
    /services/*

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.

Thilina,

Expect complete ?wsdl support with our next release.

- -- EC

Posted by thilina madu <ma...@yahoo.com>.
hi