Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Alberto Bustamante Reyes <al...@est.tech> on 2020/02/17 14:39:10 UTC

acceptance test task failing?

Hi,

After just changing some typos on a PR, I got errors on geode-connectors:acceptanceTest task, but the tests were working fine before that change. I have seen that the acceptance test task in concur has failed since last 14th February (15 executions since that day). and it seems all of them got the same error.

Is there any problem with the task or the develop branch?

Thanks,

Alberto B.

Re: Odg: acceptance test task failing?

Posted by Jens Deppe <jd...@pivotal.io>.
The failing test is using a Postgres docker image as a backing store. I
think that something changed in this image requiring authentication when
making a connection. I think I have a fix for it currently running a PR:
https://github.com/apache/geode/pull/4712

--Jens

Posted by Robert Houghton <rh...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Robert Houghton <rh...@pivotal.io>.