Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by "Cook, John" <jc...@cerulean.com> on 2000/02/28 15:17:34 UTC

Is there a way to have the DOMParser handle HTTP cookies?

I am using the xerces-J DOMParse in this way:

       	DOMParser parser = new DOMParser();
	parser.parse(strURL);
	Document document = parser.getDocument();

Since I am using the parser to make requests of a JSDK servlet, I would like
to have the parser track the session cookie.  While I could use the
alternative method of passing a session ID in the name/value pairs, I wanted
to see if the parser had support for cookies.  Does anyone know if there is
such support, and if so, how is it enabled.

Thanks

John