Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Sridhar Teegala <ts...@yahoo.com> on 2007/04/11 22:48:43 UTC

ParseException while crawling

Hi,

I see below error while crawling on my local file system.

org.apache.nutch.parse.ParseException: parser not found for
contentType=application/msword

Appreciate any help to resolve the error.

Regards,
Sridhar

Re: ParseException while crawling

Posted by "Ratnesh,V2Solutions India" <ra...@in.v2solutions.com>.
include the parse-msword plugin inside the nutch-site.xml plugin.includes
property value

i hope it will solve the problem in parsing.........

Ratnesh,V2Solutions India