Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/12 08:30:07 UTC

Changes in 'project' pom.xml and release of version 27

Hi all,

I'd like to release version 27 of 'project", as the following changes in
project pom.xml have been done :
- Bumped up many plugins versions

This will solve some issues in the Jenckins builds.

Kind regards
Emmanuel

Re: Changes in 'project' pom.xml and release of version 27

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
Hi Emmanuel,

+1.

Even though I think these problems are really on the VMs side.
I don't know why but sometimes the VMs won't see the snapshot versions of project (and other modules) released on repository.apache.org...

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud