Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2020/01/23 08:05:50 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache Karaf Runtime 4.2.8 release (take #2)

Hi everyone,

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Grzegorz Grzybek, François Papon, Freeman Fang, Jamie
Goodyear, Achim Nierbeck, JB Onofré
+1 (non binding): Romain Manni-Bucau, Fabian Lange, Markus Rathgeb,
Roedl Lukas

I'm promoting the artifacts on Maven Central and dist.a.o. I'm also
updating Jira and preparing the announcement on mailing lists and website.

Thanks all for your vote.

Now, my target (highest priority) is 4.3.0.RC1 ;)

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Karaf Runtime 4.2.8 release (take #2)

Posted by Erwin Hogeweg <er...@me.com.INVALID>.
Awesome. Thank you all for the hard work.

Erwin

Posted by Matt Pavlovich <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thank you everyone!