Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by John Blum <jb...@pivotal.io> on 2015/06/12 19:32:47 UTC

Spring Data GemFire with Apache Geode support!

Hi All-

I am happy to announce that I wrapped up (preliminary) support for *Apache
Geode* in *Spring Data GemFire*.  It is now possible to build Spring
applications powered by *Apache Geode*.

See the Spring blog post for more details (
https://spring.io/blog/2015/06/12/spring-data-gemfire-supports-apache-geode
).

Cheers!

--
-John
503-504-8657

Re: Spring Data GemFire with Apache Geode support!

Posted by John Blum <jb...@pivotal.io>.
Following up to my previous announcement... my Spring IO blog post was
published to DZone (
https://spring.io/blog/2015/06/12/spring-data-gemfire-supports-apache-geode#get-started).
Hooray!  #myfirstone

Have a great weekend y'all.