Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Gaurav Agarwal <ga...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/04 04:48:51 UTC

Kafka uncomitted offset

Hello
How can I find in Kafka API in 0.8.1.1 count of  uncommitted offsets
(unread message)from a particular topic .with the respective consumer group
I'd
I am looking after adminutils ,topic comand   , and offsetrequest any
specific class of Kafka API which I can use to find am these things.

Re: Kafka uncomitted offset

Posted by Gaurav Agarwal <ga...@gmail.com>.
Tx

Re: Kafka uncomitted offset