Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by rossasaurus <ro...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/31 09:38:28 UTC

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Deploying OFBiz on Mac OS X Server

Hi Andreas,
Did you ever get any assistance with OFBiz?
I have one install done on my server, and am writing/refining an OS X
install procedure. Just found this forum.
Let me know if you want a copy and links.
I have only used the default 'Derby' database, but I can at least help with
a basic install so you can Demo it on your server.
I'd like to move to MySQL also, so perhaps between us, we could find
success.
I'm still experimenting with OFBiz and am not 'Live'.

cheers,
Ross

Andreas Holmberg wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I need to deploy OFBiz on an Apple Xserve running Mac OS X 10.3, but I'm
> a novice in the Unix/Java world and I don't understand how to install
> OFBiz so that it runs using the built-in MySQL, Apache and Tomcat
> servers. If there is anyone out there that could help me out, I would be
> very grateful.
>
> Thanks beforehand!
>
> Best regards,
> Andreas Holmberg
> Sweden

Sent from the OFBiz - User forum at Nabble.com.