Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Vic Cekvenich <vi...@friendVU.com> on 2004/11/03 17:31:40 UTC

[commons-net] I am having problems with listNewNews(query), is this ... working?,> ,> (nightly build )

I am having problems with listNewNews(query), is this ... working?

 > (nightly build )

I connect to a server and can list groups.
  I try to get listNewNews working and it returns null.

ANy ideas?

I would rather not go into manual mode.

.V

Re: [commons-net] I am having problems with listNewNews(query), is this ... working?,> ,> (nightly build )

Posted by Vic Cekvenich <vi...@friendVU.com>.
OK, I went to manual mode and this server does not support it.
.V