Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by jcarreira <jc...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/26 22:34:32 UTC

ActiveMQ XSD doesn't match example XML files?

Is it just me, or does the packaged XSD (also found here:
http://dist.codehaus.org/activemq/distributions/activemq-4.0-SNAPSHOT.xsd)
not match the example XML files? The "broker" element only has a "start"
attribute, but the examples have many other attributes... I'm not that
familiar with the "anyAttribute" set up, so maybe that explains that one,
but IDEA doesn't understand it either.

Broker also doesn't define anything that can go inside it, but the examples
have lots of these, too...

Is there really a structure I can use for auto-completing XML configuration
files, or should I just stick with Spring XML?

Re: ActiveMQ XSD doesn't match example XML files?

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 7/26/06, jcarreira <jc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is it just me, or does the packaged XSD (also found here:
> http://dist.codehaus.org/activemq/distributions/activemq-4.0-SNAPSHOT.xsd)

Thats a little old now I'm afraid. Where did you find the link to
that? I think we've some stale links in the wiki.

Here's the latest...

http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/incubator-activemq/incubator-activemq/4.1-SNAPSHOT/activemq.xsd.html

I've updated this page...
http://activemq.org/site/xml-reference.html