Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Hans-Peter Stricker <st...@epublius.de> on 2013/05/31 16:49:53 UTC

dataConfig DTD or schema

I wonder how to pass default values via <dataConfig>, e.g. like this:

<dataConfig>
    <dataSource />
    <document>
        <entity>
            <field column="letit">BE</field>
        </entity>
    </document>
</dataConfig>

or like this:

<dataConfig>
    <dataSource />
    <document>
        <entity>
            <field column="letit" value="BE"/>
        </entity>
    </document>
</dataConfig>

In the course of this, I did not find a DTD or Schema for <dataConfig>.

Any hint is appreciated!!

RE: dataConfig DTD or schema

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.
Hi,

First, please don't respond to existing threads and just change the subject to start a new email thread. Common mailer programs will place your eMail inside the other thread (because it is internally marked to belong to the original thread) and it will confuse users and our email will likely get less responses. Second, your question is better suited for the solr-user@lucene.apache.org mailing list.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen